Your privacy is important to us
Data Collection & Usage
As part of the service that we provide to our clients, we may collect data – including and not limited to Personal Data, Usage Data and track Cookies data.
Novella Communications uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, general information about company updates, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
We confirm that where we act as Service Provider (or Data Processor) on behalf of our Client (or Data Provider), we will not engage other service providers or sub-processors, without the express permission of the client. In the event that another service provider or sub-processor is engaged for the Client, we will ensure that any and all data that is shared as part of this arrangement is protected and in the event of any data incidents Novella will assist responses to data incidents and requests from Data Subjects.
Novella Communications may retain data for as long as is necessary for the purposes detailed above. We will only retain and use your Personal Data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
Novella Communications may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Novella Communications
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Novella Communications aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data. Whenever made possible, you can update your Personal Data directly by contacting us to make the required changes. If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us. In certain circumstances, you have the right:
- To access and receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you
- To rectify any Personal Data held about you that is inaccurate
- To request the deletion of Personal Data held about you
You have the right to data portability for the information you provide to Novella Communications. You can request to obtain a copy of your Personal Data in a commonly used electronic format so that you can manage and move it. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
Over time we may update our Privacy Notice, any changes will be notified by posting the new Privacy Notice on this page. You are advised to periodically review the Privacy Notice for any changes.
If you have any questions, please do contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (e.g. the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on a User’s device.
Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any person (other than an employee of the Data Controller) who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
Data Subject is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.